Robert Picardo's Stage Credits
Here is a listing of Robert Picardo's theater work. This listing is incomplete - if you know of plays that are missing from this list, please inform the webmaster! Please note that any errors in this listing are the responsibility of the webmaster. Any help in correcting errors would be greatly appreciated.
Click on the highlighted character or actor names to see a picture of Bob in that role. Pictures courtesy of Robert Picardo himself (thanks, Bob!). For a listing of Bob's movie and television work, go to his filmography.
- Broken Glass at the Victory Theater (Burbank, CA) (2006).
- Gemini, The Musical at the Prince Music Theater (2004), as Francis Geminiani Sr.
- Mame at the Hollywood Bowl (2004), as Dwight Babcock
- On the Twentieth Century at UCLA's Freud Playhouse (2003), as Oliver Webb
- A Class Act at the Pasadena Playhouse (2002), as Ed Kleban
- The Waiting Room at the Mark Taper Forum (1994), as Dr. McCaskill
- Lend Me a Tenor with Paul Dooley at the Pasadena Playhouse and the Henry Fonda Theater (1992), as Max
- Three Sisters at the La Jolla Playhouse (1991), with Susan Berman, Phoebe Cates, and Michael Constantine
- Larry Kramer's The Normal Heart at the Berkeley Repertory Theater (1986), as Ned Weeks
- Geniuses with Bruno Kirby and Teri Copley at the Coronet Theater (1985)
- Beyond Therapy with Linda Purl at the Coronet Theater (1984), as Bruce
- Perfectly Frank at the Westwood Playhouse (1980), with David Rupprecht and Debbie Shapiro, and with Pamela Myers
- Bernard Slade's Tribute with Jack Lemmon and Catherine Hicks at the Brooks Atkinson Theater on Broadway (1978), and later in Los Angeles at the Huntington Hartford Theatre, as Jud Templeton. During this play, Jack Lemmon appeared onstage in a giant chicken suit
- Albert Inaurato's Gemini with Danny Aiello (as Francis Sr.) and with Reed Birney and Carol Potter at the Little Theater on Broadway (1977), as Francis Jr.
- Martin Duberman's Visions of Kerouac at Off Broadway's Lion Theater (1976), as Allen Ginsburg
- David Mamet's Sexual Perversity in Chicago at Off Broadway's St. Clement's Church (1976)
- Bob's professional debut, in Israel Horovitz's The Primary English Class with Diane Keaton at Circle in the Square (1976), as Offstage Translator
- Christopher Hampton's Savages with Louis Beachner and Joseph Maher, at the Williamstown Summer Theater Festival (1975), as an Australian aborigine
- Aristophanes' The Frogs (1973, a Yale production), music by Stephen Sondheim, with Sigourney Weaver (far left), Christopher Durang (second from left), Meryl Streep (not shown), and Bob (third from left)
- Leonard Bernstein's Mass (1972, a Yale production later brought to Vienna), as the Gospel Preacher ("Yes!" says Bob. "That's my hair!")
- William Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew, a high school production (10th grade), as Grumio
- Picardo's Premiere Performance as half of the team of "Box and Cox", presented at the William Penn Charter School in Philadelphia, April 20, 1968
Front Page | News | Biography | Filmography | The Holodoc | Interviews | Convention Reports | The Guestbook | Store |Contact
Credits for photos linked to this page: Tom Drucker, photo from "On the Twentieth Century" (© 2003), Craig Schwartz, photos from "A Class Act" (© 2002) and "Lend Me A Tenor" (© 1992); Ken Howard, photos from "Three Sisters" (© 1991) and "Gemini" (© 1977); Martha Swope, photos from "Tribute" (© 1978); C. G. Wolfson, photo from "Savages" (© 1975); R. L. Van Nest, photo from "Frogs" (© 1974); Ronald H. Krasney, photo from "Mass" (© 1973)